Explain the concept of occupational safety culture in the workplace and how to translate it into behavior. In the course, the occupational safety culture and the link between it and safety performance in the workplace are defined. Also, the methods used to assess the culture of occupational safety in the workplace and ways to enhance it are explained.
Assisting the trainees in knowing how to reach the ideal safety culture that leads to an ideal safety performance that is free of occupational accidents.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of occupational safety culture
- Assessing this culture in the workplace
- Knowing the relationship between occupational safety culture and employee behavior within the workplace
- Improving behaviors related to the occupational safety system
Assigning at the end of the course to write a report on the culture of occupational safety in the workplace and corrective steps to enhance it.
The concept of occupational safety culture and its importance
- Occupational safety culture
- The relationship between safety culture and performance
- Indicators used to assess occupational safety culture
- Factors affecting safety-related behavior
- Improving occupational safety behavior