In this program (Lean Manufacturing Tools), we will learn about the lean manufacturing approach and its applied tools in detail as a path of continuous improvement and an integrated system to simplify business and make the workplace safe and motivating for the employee, as well as learn about ways to solve problems and save effort and expenses, taking into account the experiences of international companies in this field (Toyota Corporation model).
To make the trainee a practitioner of lean manufacturing management
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing System tools
- Knowing how to solve problems
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methods
- Know the elements of wastage.
- Knowledge of excavated work environment system
- Practical applications (individual, pair, group activities)
- Conversation and discussion
Introduction to Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing Approach
- Toyota Production System
- Learn the methods and tools of the Toyota Production System
- Lean Manufacturing Tools
- waste elements
- Organizing the workplace
- visual management
- continuous improvement